Eligibility for membership:
- Must value diverse communities and possess a commitment to making the Central Pennsylvania Region a welcoming and inclusive place to live, work, learn, and play.
- Be employed by a business, educational institution, charitable organization, governmental entity, or other organization whose primary purpose is to provide goods or services outside of the Diversity and Inclusion field.
- Work at a location within Central Pennsylvania. Membership will be considered on a case-by-case basis for those outside of Central Pennsylvania.
- Be employed in a position that has significant day-to-day and/or management oversight responsibility in the area(s) of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, EEO Compliance, and/or Affirmative Action.
- Be a college or university student in a field of study related to one or more of the above areas.
- Agree to attend at least 50% of yearly meetings. Substitutes may attend when a member absolutely cannot attend.
- An exception to the foregoing requirements may be made where the prospective member meets the first two criteria and her/his participation as a member is consistent with DIPCPA's Purpose.
- Organization (up to four individuals) | $300 per year
- Individual | $85 per year
- Student | $25 per year
Questions about Membership?